DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Asia-Pacific
Smart Homes & Buildings Market (2016-2022)” report to their
The Asia Pacific smart home and buildings market is anticipated to grow
at a CAGR of 37.1% during the forecast period.
The smart homes and buildings market offers superior safety and security
arrangements, addressing major concerns of the end users. Automation has
allowed round-the-clock self-operated surveillance, which works in a
highly efficient manner, providing information through smart
applications at any place and any time, minimizing the concerns of
The trend of the older population living away has given rise to the
development of mobile health, addressing the concern of safety and
security of the elderly. Mobile health gives easy access to healthcare
applications which can be used to monitor the health of the elderly. The
development of mobile health is indeed a driving factor for the smart
homes and buildings market, as a higher number of nuclear families will
lead to higher adoption of the technology and drive revenue flow of the
Key Players profiled in the report include Cisco Systems, Control4
Corporation, Leviton Manufacturing Company Inc., United Technologies
Corporation, Emerson Electric Co., Honeywell International, Inc. and
Siemens AG, Robert Bosch GmbH.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Asia Pacific Smart Home & Buildings Market – By Component
4. Asia Pacific Smart Home & Buildings Market – By Connectivity
5. Asia Pacific Smart Home & Buildings Market – By End Users
6. Asia Pacific Smart Home & Buildings Market – By Products
7. Asia Pacific Smart Homes & Buildings Market – Country Level Analysis
8. China Smart Home & Buildings Market- By Products
9. Company Profiles
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Control4 Corporation
- Leviton Manufacturing Company, Inc
- United Technologies Corporation
- Emerson Electric Co.
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Robert Bosch GmbH
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pp8rfd/asiapacific.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
EST Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
of Things and M2M