BATH, England–(BUSINESS WIRE)–#ais–em-trak is pleased to announce the launch of the new B300 AIS Class B.
The B300 is a fully certified AIS Class B transceiver that is ruggedized
for long term reliable operation in even the harshest marine
environment. Ruggedized and completely water, weather and vibration
proof, the B300 is ideal for installation on small commercial vessels or
leisure boats that are likely to experience severe weather and or long
- Internationally certified AIS Class B (FCC, USCG, Ind. Canada, EU, CE)
- IP67 certified water and weather proof
- Vibration proof
- Toughened high quality marine grade poly-plastic housing.
Enhanced internal RF screening to protect against external electronic
- Small, lightweight with ultra-low power consumption.
Integral high performance GPS receiver and GPS antenna, means an
external GPS antenna is optional.
- HF-AIS Performance ensures superior real world AIS performance
Dual NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 plug and play connectivity to any chart
plotter or PC.
Silent mode enables transmit to be switched off, whilst continuing to
- The em-trak global 3 year warranty.
With a retail price of only $599.00 the B300 offers exceptional quality,
performance and price.
Em-trak products are available from quality dealers worldwide as well as
directly at www.em-trak.com
with worldwide next day shipping.