DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Breast
Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2016” report to their offering.
Breast Cancer pipeline therapeutics constitutes close to 1127 molecules,
out of which approximately 921 molecules are developed by Companies and
the remaining by the Universities/Institutes. The author’s latest
report, “Breast Cancer – Pipeline Review, H1 2016,” outlays
comprehensive information on the therapeutics under development for
breast cancer, complete with analysis by stage of development, drug
target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and
Breast cancer is a kind of cancer that develops from breast cells.
Breast cancer usually starts off in the inner lining of milk ducts or
the lobules that supply them with milk. The risk factors of breast
cancer includes age, beginning of periods before the age of twelve or
going through menopause after the age of fifty-five, being overweight,
using hormone replacement therapy, consumption of birth control pills
and consumption of alcohol. The symptoms of breast cancer may include a
lump in the breast, a change in size or shape of the breast or discharge
from a nipple.
Treatment includes radiation, lumpectomy, mastectomy, chemotherapy and
hormone therapy. The molecules developed by Companies in
Pre-Registration, Phase III, Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, IND/CTA Filed,
Preclinical, Discovery and Unknown stages are 3, 49, 143, 152, 2, 14,
464, 86 and 8 respectively. Similarly, the Universities portfolio in
Phase II, Phase I, Phase 0, Preclinical and Discovery stages comprises
12, 14, 1, 140 and 39 molecules, respectively.
Furthermore, this report also reviews of key players involved in
therapeutic development for breast cancer and features dormant and
Key Topics Covered:
- Breast Cancer Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Breast Cancer – Overview
- Pipeline Products for Breast Cancer – Comparative Analysis
- Breast Cancer – Therapeutics under Development by Companies
Breast Cancer – Therapeutics under Investigation by
- Breast Cancer Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Breast Cancer – Products under Development by Companies
- Breast Cancer – Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Breast Cancer – Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- 3-V Biosciences, Inc.
- 4SC AG
- A&G Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- AB Science SA
- AbbVie Inc.
- AbGenomics International, Inc.
- Ability Pharmaceuticals, S.L.
- Acceleron Pharma, Inc.
- Acetylon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Adaptimmune Therapeutics Plc
- ADC Therapeutics Sarl
- Adgero Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Aduro BioTech, Inc.
- Advanced Accelerator Applications S.A.
- Advanced Cancer Therapeutics
- Advanced Proteome Therapeutics Corporation
- Advaxis, Inc.
- Advenchen Laboratories, LLC
- Aegis Therapeutics, LLC
- Aeglea BioTherapeutics, Inc.
- Aerpio Therapeutics, Inc.
- Aeterna Zentaris Inc.
- Affichem SA
- Agenus, Inc.
- Agilvax, Inc.
- Aileron Therapeutics, Inc.
- Alchemia Limited
- Alethia Biotherapeutics Inc.
- Almac Discovery Limited
- Alteogen Inc.
- Amarna Therapeutics B.V.
- Ambrx, Inc.
- American Gene Technologies International Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ktj32j/breast_cancer
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world’s leading source for international
market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest
data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top
companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716