DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets has announced the addition of the “Shopping
Habits of Ethiopian Consumers” report to their offering.
Ethiopia has experienced an outstanding rapid and stable double-digit
growth over the past decade with an average real GDP growth of 10.8
percent. Within this period, the service and manufacturing sectors
developed rapidly over and above the primary sector – agriculture.
Public infrastructure investments are among the key drivers of the
Retail industry in Ethiopia accounts for 22% of the total GDP in 2015.
However strong, the industry still faces shortage of modern retail
infrastructure due to predominance of traditional retail.
To further understand Ethiopians shopping habits, consumption patterns,
and brand preferences for mobile and smart phones, home electronics,
home appliances, hair care products, spirits and other alcoholic
beverages, snacks foods, breakfast cereals among others, the publisher
conducted this study and presents the current and comprehensive
The report findings enables you to:
Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders.
- Understand consumer shopping preference emerging consumption trends
- Identify strategic business entrances in Ethiopian market
- Understand unique selling points for different retail outlets
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats.
Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales
and supply functions.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive summary
2. Country profile
3. Consumer spending levels & shopping patterns
4. Market positioning of Retail outlets by categories
5. Deep focus on major brand consumption
6. Focus: Internet access & online shopping
7. Appendix: overview of the total sample
- All mart Supermarket
- Ambessa Leathers
BGI Ethiopia PLC
- Burger King
- Castel Winery PLC
- Coca Cola
- Friendship hyper
- Heineken Ethiopia
- Land Rover
- MOHA Soft Drinks Industry
Meta Abo Brewery S.C
- Turbo King
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m6zzbp/shopping_habits
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716