DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3hs2x/the_elder_care)
has announced the addition of the “The
Elder Care Market: Products and Services” report to their
This report provides a broad background on the structure of the U.S.
elder care healthcare market and the chief issues it faces. It offers
the information needed to understand the current market and to address
the emerging one. Comparisons with the elder care market in Europe, Asia
and developing countries are provided. Projections provided through 2020.
This report provides:
– An overview of the global markets for eldercare products and services.
– Analyses of market trends, with data from 2014, estimates for 2015,
and projections of CAGRs through 2020.
– Segmentations of the market into healthcare products and services,
housing services and needs, and assistive technologies.
– Breakdowns of the U.S. and worldwide markets by demographics.
– The U.S. eldercare market reached $381.6 billion in 2014 and nearly
$417 billion in 2015. The market should reach $512.7 billion in 2020,
demonstrating a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.2% from 2015 to
– Home remodeling services had the highest market value at $237.8
billion in 2014 and $255.8 billion in 2015. The market should reach
$310.3 billion in 2020, a CAGR of 3.9%.
– The U.S. elder care market for assistive technologies totaled $6.2
billion in 2015, and should reach nearly $8.0 billion by 2020, a CAGR of
A focus on applications including:
– Heart disease/stroke.
– Cancer treatments.
– Kidney disease medications.
– Diabetes medications.
– Arthritis prescription medications.
– Osteoporosis medications.
– Pain medications.
– Neurological health medications (e.g., dementia, depression).
– Respiratory medications and products.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Summary
Chapter 3: Overview Of Global Elderly Population
Chapter 4: Industry Trends By Sector – Healthcare
Chapter 5: Industry Trends By Sector – Housing
Chapter 6: Industry Trends, By Sector – Assistive Technologies
Chapter 7: Developmental Pipeline For Elder Care Pharmaceuticals
Chapter 8: Company Directory
Chapter 9: Glossary
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h3hs2x/the_elder_care
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716