STOCKHOLM–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Regulatory News:
Highlights of the third quarter of 2015
· Net sales increased to SEK 31,275m (28,784).
· Sales increased by 8.7%, of which 2.1% was organic sales growth, 0.3%
acquisitions and 6.3% currency translation.
· Organic sales growth for Major Appliances EMEA and Major Appliances
· Major Appliances EMEA continued to show strong improvement in earnings.
· Good development for Major Appliances North America and Professional
· Operating income amounted to SEK 1,506m (1,392), corresponding to a
margin of 4.8% (4.8).
· Income for the period was SEK 1,014m (933), and earnings per share was
SEK 3.53 (3.26).
· Strong operating cash flow of SEK 3.2bn (1.6).
Telephone conference 09.00 CET
A telephone conference is held at 09.00 CET today, October 23. The
conference will be chaired by Keith McLoughlin, President and CEO of
Electrolux. Mr. McLoughlin will be accompanied by Tomas Eliasson, CFO.
Details for participation by telephone are as follows:
Participants in Sweden should call +46 8 505 564 74
Participants in UK/Europe should call +44 20 336 453 74
Participants in US should call +1 855 753 22 30
Slide presentation for download:
Link to webcast:
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer
insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We
offer thoughtfully designed, innovative solutions for households and
businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing
machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic
appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi,
Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50
million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In
2014, Electrolux had sales of SEK 112 billion and 60,000 employees. For
more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Electrolux discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the
Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The
information was submitted for publication at 08.00 CET on October 23,
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
Catarina Ihre, Vice President Investor Relations
(0)8 738 60 87
Merton Kaplan, Analyst Investor Relations
(0)8 738 70 06
Electrolux Press Hotline
46 8 657 65 07