HUDSON, Fla.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–A festival featuring more than a dozen different schooling options.
Admission is free, and the first 500 children will receive a goodie bag
with yellow scarves and other giveaways.
A festival with information on public school open enrollment, career
academies, international baccalaureate programs, private school
scholarships, virtual schools, magnet schools, and charter schools.
- Colonel Jeffrey Harrington of the Pasco Sheriff’s office
Adam Miller from the Florida Department of Education’s Office of
Independent Education and Parental Choice
- Ray Gadd, Deputy superintendent of Pasco County Schools
- Denisha Merriweather of Step Up for Students scholarship organization
Bill Cronin, president and CEO of the Pasco Economic Development
- Earl Christy, N.Y. Jets Super Bowl III Champion
- Parents, teachers, school representatives
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday, Jan. 21
- Pasco Safety Town in Hudson
Event planners include Trinity Security Allies.
Held every January, National School Choice Week is an independent public
awareness effort designed to shine a positive spotlight on effective
education options for every child. Through thousands of independently
planned events across the country, National School Choice Week raises
public awareness of all types of educational choices available to
children. These options include traditional public schools, public
charter schools, public magnet schools, online learning, private
schools, and homeschooling.
Trinity Security Allies
Wendy Howard, 727-534-6047