HARTFORD, Conn.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV)
recently presented its Agent of the Year Award to 10 of the company’s
leading Personal Insurance independent agents. They were recognized for
providing outstanding customer service, achieving long-term profitable
growth and for their commitment to Travelers. The awards were presented
at the company’s annual Personal Insurance leadership conference for top
independent agents and brokers.
“This year’s honorees are leaders in their field who exemplify the
strong value that an independent agent provides,” said Michael Klein,
President of Personal Insurance at Travelers. “We congratulate the
Travelers Agent of the Year Award winners for their significant
accomplishments and thank them for their contribution.”
The following are the Agent of the Year Award recipients:
- Steve Brown, Hoffman Brown Company, Sherman Oaks, Calif.
- Patrick Bain, Long & Foster Insurance Services, Chantilly, Va.
Tim Hyland, AHA Insurance Network, Inc., Louisville, Ky.
- Steve Woodworth, Couri Insurance Associates – West, Avondale, Ariz.
- John Mahoney, Weichert Insurance Agency, Morris Plains, N.J.
- William Morris, Hollis D. Segur, Inc., Cheshire, Conn.
Debbie Reynolds, Pearl Carroll & Associates, Latham, N.Y.
- Jacob Neighbors, Simmons Insurance Group, Hermiston, Ore.
- Mark Jones, Goosehead Insurance, Irving, Texas
- Ben Taylor, Assure Alliance, Inc., Spartanburg, S.C.
The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV)
is a leading provider of property casualty insurance for auto,
A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, Travelers has
approximately 30,000 employees and generated revenues of approximately
$27 billion in 2015. For more information, visit www.travelers.com.
The Travelers Companies, Inc.
Sperry Mylott, 860-277-5075